M y goal in this marathon was 100 jigsaws in the month of September 2026. A ll jigsaws are 144 pieces completed on my Motorola phone. the next degree of difficulty is 225 pieces and i tried one but the pieces are too small for me to see clearly. F riends have suggested using my tablet but i cannot bring my tablet everywhere , the phone slips in my pocket . A degree of difficulty self imposed is I select the picture from the library, and I do not look at the picture again until the puzzle is completed , keeping my 75 year grey matter energized 101 completed 26th September 2026 115 completed 30th September 2026 feeling accomplished ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 30th September 2026 (115) 29th September 2026 :(113) 28th September 2026 (110) 26 Se...
I am talking about a very important MEMO It is authored by Jesus , the Son of GOD the MEMO is filed under Matthew 5:18 KJV I still use the KJV so that I am using the same hymn sheet as the free Presbyterians of Ulster & north America all too often when modern day Pharisees ( wannabe Christians but missed it's core by a mile), are asked why they do things the bible, suggests they ought not be doing prohibitions that doesn't suit their materialist worldly glamorous lifestyle , they often retort " that doesn't apply any more " . They haven't read the memo that states as long as earth and heavens remain ( not yet in other words ) not one slightest part of the law and the prophets will change , this notion that it doesn't apply anymore - utter 9ballsology and we have that from the author of the MEMO, Jesus , The Son of GOD.
Comments
Post a Comment